TripGift® offers the world’s best Gift card & Hotel Vouchers to book worldwide Travel and Experiences Days online.
With a unique choice of 450 Airlines | 750,000 Hotels, Villas & Apartments |20,000 Tours | 16 Cruise lines | 500 Car Rental Providers | + Digital Media content all with one eGift card or by using your credit card to book instantly via online and mobile.
You can book the Perfect trip for worldwide Flights + Hotel breaks, local or international Theme parks & Activities or why not book a Cruise trip. Great for you, a loved one or a family member.
Choose TripGift® today!
TripGift® Hotel Discount Vouchers can only be redeemed online at: http://www.tripgift.com
1) Register an Account: http://www.tripgift.com then click on Book Trip | Experiences
2) You can Search & Book your: Flight + Hotel by City, Things to do & Car Rental by Country and then City, Cruise & Transfers by Destination.
3) Once you have selected the options that best suit your requirements, enter the details of all persons involved in the booking
4) Proceed to the check-out page and copy and paste your eGift card code into the Redeem eGift card code box and click submit or For a Hotel Discount Voucher copy and paste your Hotel Voucher code into the Discount Voucher box click submit, the voucher value will be deducted from the basket, proceed to agree to the T&Cs and click Order now to complete your booking & transaction, you will shortly receive a confirmation via email and the Booking Voucher to present on arrival.
5) A maximum of 2 eGift card codes or 1 Discount Voucher are permitted per transaction, if your basket value exceeds the value of the eGift cards or Hotel Discount Voucher you may pay the difference by using Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
6) Each eGift card or Hotel Discount Voucher has an expiry date and must be used before the expiration date of 36 months within Germany and 12 months for the rest of the the EU, subject to any applicable Country and local state law.
7) All website content, customer service, tickets and vouchers will be in English language.